If you’re a multiple-site retailer you know that managing your portfolio means taking care of scores of critical details. The LeaseInfo lease management system can smooth the process immeasurably.
Not only does it make life easier by helping you manage financial risk, manage critical dates and data, and ensure corporate compliance, it delivers substantial cost savings.Our My Portfolio and Digital Lease™ system is state of the art, enabling you to manage your entire lease portfolio in one central, secure, online location.
The Digital Lease™ technology can read hundreds of leases in minutes thereby saving you money in setup costs and ongoing management.
- Customised critical-date email reminders
- Occupancy cost-tracking for: total rent, outgoings and promotion as a percentage of sales
- Stores 10 years’ of data, including MAT, which can be emailed directly to a landlord
- Franchisee management re. agreement dates, guarantees and trade radius
- Sub-lease management
- Contract management for landlords, franchisees and sub-tenants
- Linked document management facility to store leases, floor plans and photos
- Data entry and reporting done online
- Separate and secure MySQL database
- Full reports on critical dates, occupancy costs and contracts available
- Exportable to spreadsheet
- International currency conversion facility
- Digital Lease™ Optical Character Recognition facility for reading and inputting your lease information – an LeaseInfo exclusive
- Full training provided
My Portfolio can be linked to LeaseInfo retail-lease data, giving you the ultimate tool for planning, negotiating, renewing and managing your retail holdings.
We can also provide:
- Lease audits – take advantage of our vast experience by having us audit your portfolio
- Data set-up and migration – We can do all the implementation including pre-loading data so the system is ready for your immediate use.
Call us on 1300 RETAIL (738 245) to discuss your needs, or complete a request form
How secure is your data?
Who can see your data?
Can My Portfolio be used to email monthly sales figures to landlords?
What does a lease audit involve?
Can My Portfolio be integrated with accounting software?
Is there a data storage limit?
Can My Portfolio be purchased as a stand-alone package?
Can My Portfolio integrate with the LeaseInfo database?
Can Digital Contract® be purchased separately?